Attribute Type Value
id string 1624398
contentobject_id string 73071
version string 3
language_code string 'eng-GB'
language_id string 4
contentclassattribute_id string 268
attribute_original_id string 0
sort_key_int string 0
sort_key_string string ''
data_type_string string 'ezimage'
data_text string ' '
data_int NULL
data_float string 0
contentclass_attribute object[eZContentClassAttribute] Object
>id string 268
>serialized_name_list string 'a:3:{s:6:"eng-GB";s:5:"Image";s:16:"always-available";s:6:"eng-GB";s:6:"ger-DE";s:4:"Bild";}'
>serialized_description_list string 'a:2:{s:6:"eng-GB";s:0:"";s:6:"ger-DE";s:0:"";}'
>version string 0
>contentclass_id string 30
>identifier string 'image'
>placement string 2
>is_searchable string 0
>is_required string 0
>can_translate string 1
>is_information_collector string 0
>data_type_string string 'ezimage'
>data_int1 string 10
>data_int2 string 0
>data_int3 string 0
>data_int4 string 0
>data_float1 string 0
>data_float2 string 0
>data_float3 string 0
>data_float4 string 0
>data_text1 string ''
>data_text2 string ''
>data_text3 string ''
>data_text4 string ''
>data_text5 string ''
>serialized_data_text string 'a:1:{s:6:"ger-DE";s:0:"";}'
>category string ''
>content string ''
>temporary_object_attribute object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>data_type object[eZImageType] Object
>display_info array Array(2)
>name string 'Image'
>nameList array Array(3)
>description string ''
>descriptionList array Array(2)
>data_text_i18n string ''
>data_text_i18n_list array Array(1)
contentclass_attribute_identifier string 'image'
contentclass_attribute_name string 'Image'
can_translate integer 1
is_information_collector string 0
is_required string 0
content object[eZImageAliasHandler] Object
>alternative_text string ''The Seepark in Freiburg'
>original_filename string 'Seepark_Freiburg_Copyright_FWTM_Raach.jpg'
>is_valid string 1
>front_colorbox array Array(19)
>front_xsmall array Array(19)
>front_small array Array(19)
>front_medium array Array(19)
>front_large array Array(19)
>front_full array Array(19)
>front_full_cropped array Array(19)
>campaign array Array(19)
>backgroundimage array Array(19)
>highlighted array Array(19)
>contentgrid array Array(19)
>gallery array Array(19)
>galleryfull array Array(19)
>imagefull array Array(19)
>front_bubble array Array(19)
>multiuploadthumbnail array Array(19)
>original array Array(19)
has_http_value boolean false
value object[eZImageAliasHandler] Object
>alternative_text string ''The Seepark in Freiburg'
>original_filename string 'Seepark_Freiburg_Copyright_FWTM_Raach.jpg'
>is_valid string 1
>front_colorbox array Array(19)
>front_xsmall array Array(19)
>front_small array Array(19)
>front_medium array Array(19)
>front_large array Array(19)
>front_full array Array(19)
>front_full_cropped array Array(19)
>campaign array Array(19)
>backgroundimage array Array(19)
>highlighted array Array(19)
>contentgrid array Array(19)
>gallery array Array(19)
>galleryfull array Array(19)
>imagefull array Array(19)
>front_bubble array Array(19)
>multiuploadthumbnail array Array(19)
>original array Array(19)
has_content string 1
class_content string ''
object object[eZContentObject] Object
>id string 73071
>section_id string 3
>owner_id string 4322
>contentclass_id string 30
>name string 'Seepark_Freiburg_Copyright_FWTM_Raach'
>published string 1403086120
>modified string 1405430846
>current_version string 3
>status string 1
>remote_id string '247f61ffc518c2d0d9017dbb87d92903'
>language_mask string 7
>initial_language_id string 2
>current object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>versions array Array(3)
>author_array array Array(1)
>class_name string 'Image'
>content_class object[eZContentClass] Object
>contentobject_attributes array Array(3)
>owner object[eZContentObject] Object
>related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>related_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_related_contentobject_count string 0
>linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>linked_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_linked_contentobject_count string 0
>embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>can_read boolean true
>can_pdf boolean false
>can_diff boolean false
>can_create boolean false
>can_create_class_list array Array(0)
>can_edit boolean false
>can_translate boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>can_move boolean false
>can_move_from boolean false
>can_view_embed boolean false
>data_map array Array(3)
>grouped_data_map array Array(1)
>main_parent_node_id string 74000
>assigned_nodes array Array(1)
>parent_nodes array Array(1)
>main_node_id string 74755
>main_node object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>default_language string 'eng-GB'
>content_action_list boolean false
>class_identifier string 'image'
>class_group_id_list array Array(1)
>match_ingroup_id_list boolean false
>current_language string 'eng-GB'
>current_language_object object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language_code string 'ger-DE'
>available_languages array Array(1)
>language_codes array Array(1)
>language_js_array string '[{"locale":"eng-GB","name":"English (United Kingdom)"}]'
>languages array Array(1)
>all_languages array Array(2)
>can_edit_languages array Array(0)
>can_create_languages array Array(0)
>always_available integer 1
>allowed_assign_section_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_id_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_list array Array(0)
>state_id_array array Array(1)
>state_identifier_array array Array(1)
object_version object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>id string 3944931
>contentobject_id string 73071
>creator_id string 0
>version string 3
>status string 1
>created string 1405430827
>modified string 1405430846
>workflow_event_pos string 0
>user_id string 0
>language_mask string 7
>initial_language_id string 2
>creator NULL
>name string 'Seepark_Freiburg_Copyright_FWTM_Raach'
>version_name string 'Seepark_Freiburg_Copyright_FWTM_Raach'
>main_parent_node_id string 74000
>contentobject_attributes array Array(3)
>related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_related_object_list array Array(0)
>parent_nodes array Array(1)
>can_read boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>data_map array Array(3)
>node_assignments array Array(1)
>contentobject object[eZContentObject] Object
>initial_language object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>language_list array Array(2)
>translation boolean false
>translation_list array Array(2)
>complete_translation_list array Array(2)
>temp_main_node object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
view_template string 'ezimage'
edit_template string 'ezimage'
result_template string 'ezimage'
has_validation_error boolean false
validation_error NULL
validation_log NULL
language object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>id string 1624389
>contentobject_id string 73071
>version string 3
>language_code string 'ger-DE'
>language_id string 3
>contentclassattribute_id string 268
>attribute_original_id string 0
>sort_key_int string 0
>sort_key_string string ''
>data_type_string string 'ezimage'
>data_text string ' '
>data_int NULL
>data_float string 0
>contentclass_attribute object[eZContentClassAttribute] Object
>contentclass_attribute_identifier string 'image'
>contentclass_attribute_name string 'Image'
>can_translate integer 1
>is_information_collector string 0
>is_required string 0
>content object[eZImageAliasHandler] Object
>has_http_value boolean false
>value object[eZImageAliasHandler] Object
>has_content string 1
>class_content string ''
>object object[eZContentObject] Object
>object_version object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>view_template string 'ezimage'
>edit_template string 'ezimage'
>result_template string 'ezimage'
>has_validation_error boolean false
>validation_error NULL
>validation_log NULL
>language object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>is_a string 'ezimage'
>display_info array Array(4)
>class_display_info array Array(2)
is_a string 'ezimage'
display_info array Array(4)
>edit array Array(1)
>view array Array(1)
>collection array Array(1)
>result array Array(1)
class_display_info array Array(2)
>edit array Array(1)
>view array Array(0)

Tour suggestion for 2 days in Freiburg

Day 1: It‘s best to start your stay in Germany‘s sunniest big city with a guided city tour. In addition to the little streams flowing through the town‘s cobblestone alleys, Freiburg‘s hallmark is the 116-m Cathedral. It‘s recommendable to visit during midday sunshine, when the stain glass windows reveal their full beauty. After this stop, don‘t miss Freiburg‘s traditional „Lange Rote“ Bratwurst at the farmers market.

'The Seepark in Freiburg
'The Seepark in Freiburg - © Karl-Heinz Raach

To garner energy for shopping, there‘s the Market Hall next to Martinstor gate, with a wide range of Baden and international specialties. Alternatively, a visit to the municipal museums would be a good option, off ering interesting exhibitions for all age groups. The evening is best rounded off at a cozy restaurant or beer garden.

Day 2: On the second day, Germany‘s longest circulating cable car will take you to the 1,284-m Schauinsland mountain in just a few minutes. Various hiking and cycling routes,  the unparalleled silver mine, and one of the Black Forest‘s farms - Schniederlihof - await your visit. For lunch, there are various options for taking a break.

In the evening, a visit to  the Keidel Mineral Thermal Spa invites you to come relax your muscles. Or, check out the various events at the Konzerthaus or the trade fair grounds to round off your Freiburg  visit.